No, Mom. I go to Hogwarts.
- Mom: So are you ready for school tomorrow?
- Me: What? I don't start tomorrow. I start Wednesday.
- Mom: What are you talking about?
- Me: September 1st is when I start, Mom.
- Mom: No. Stop being silly. I'm waking you up at six tomorrow.
- Me: Why? The train doesn't leave until eleven.
- Mom: What train? Stop being ridiculous. You're scaring me. Now did you get all your supplies?
- Me: No. I have almost everything, but I still need my owl. Will you pick it up for me?
- Mom: Cindy, I'm serious. Quit.
- Me: Mom. I'm scared.
- Mom: Oh, honey! Why?
- Me: .... What if they put me in Slytherin?
- Mom: GO TO YOUR ROOM.
Why I hate bras
- You almost always have to wear them or else your boobs drop to the floor.
- People think it’s funny to fucking snap that shit on your back or unhook it when you’re not paying attention.
- If you want to just wear a tshirt you can see the damn bra lines through it.
- Finding the right size.
- People flip their shit if they can see your bra strap.
- When boys don’t know how/take forever to unhook it and then it just gets awkward.
- Having a really cute one and not getting to show it off all the time.
- Having to find a strapless one when you want to wear a dress.